Hello Week 8 and what a good start to the week… I’m poorly and spent all of last night waking up coughing. Typical behaviour when I’m off work :p
BUT! I have lost 4lbs!! after last week I am thrilled…. just 18 days to the next turn on the big shouty machine and things are looking up, clothes are fitting better, i’m feeling better and despite being given 2 boxes of chocolates as leaving gifts I haven’t eaten them all, I have eaten some but as they are small and individually wrapped I have been able to point for them 🙂
Right, I should explain how I’ve lost a Pug… So as of today, in line with my not so trusty scales I’m 21lbs down… So I googled what weighs 21lbs? This is what I found…
A Pug!!! ( How Cute!)
4 Table Lamps!!!
21 Guniea Pigs!!! (yes 21!!! glasses probably not included :p)
So a very happy day for me so far…. It’d be better if the weather was nicer and my lungs weren’t trying to kill me, but can’t have everything 🙂
In 3 weeks time I need to make the decision…. Do I stay on WeightWatchers? I think the answer is already yes!
So here we are… I had a rubbish week last week and so I had to take some time to just re-evaluate my situation.
Weigh in on Monday gave me a result of zero change, this did upset me a lot but I cannot help but look at the bright side and think I didn’t gain anything so it’s fine. my goal this Monday will be to be under 22st… anything under would be good. I just want to see the magic 21 at the start so I can start aiming for the 20st mark.
I gave myself a night to just ‘pig out’ I bought a big bag of crisps, a bag of mini eggs and a sandwich… I ate the sandwich less than half the crisps and have the mini eggs… I think that is something I needed to do. I didn’t eat everything like I would have done weeks ago as I just felt bad for doing so.
Now that’s all done lets move on…
I was re reading some of the posts I made and I came across this one…
Infuriating – 11th August 2014
In this post I addressed some issues about finding comfortable, averagely priced work out clothes. I would now like to confirm that this is now possible, They are not the worlds greatest quality but they do last quite some time…. I have had my most recent pair of running trousers for about a year now, they only cost me £12 in a sale. I have found that quite a few of the Supermarkets now hold a decent selection and their sizes go up to a 24, this is good for me but not for people bigger than that, which is a shame. so If you’re in the UK and looking for some decent sportswear which does not cost the earth try F&F at Tesco, George at Asda or Tu at Sainsbury’s.
I’ll update on Monday on my weigh in… Tonight is my last shift at my store in my home town…. maybe I’ll just cry the weight off. haha!
I think I started Week 6 too happy as it all seems to have come crashing down this weekend…
let’s start with the bad…
- I had my leaving do from work on Friday night… The alcohol I consumed was not pointed as well…. I don’t exactly remember what I drank but I know there was a lot of it as friends were trying to get me drunk… FUN!
- Today I’d slacked on the steps, went for a little walk but nothing too major.
- I feel as though i’ve done nothing but eat ALL day! I had a good breakfast of bacon and crumpets (which was pretty damn good tbh) then I had a Mcdonalds and for dinner a reduced fat/taste ready meal of Spagetti Bolagnaise… Snacks were a pack of wotsits and a Weightwatchers Chocolate bar… But i just feel so sick and unable to move and WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF? urgh…
- I kept up my 10,000 step goal for 6 days straight
- I’ve been really good with food all week
- I bought new underwear so they won’t keep falling down when I’m at work! (seriously we always discuss dress sizes but we forget that your knickers get too big too lol)
- I feel ill after having a bad day… this is progress…. this is my body yelling at me for going against what it now likes… less food and better food!!
Time to pick myself back up and get on with it.
Weigh in tomorrow… wish me luck!!
I’ve decided I’m going to share with you all some pictures that my sister (who is also on a weightloss journey) and I send to one another that make us giggle…
They are all to do with dieting and being fat and they’re even more fun to send when you’re admitting to eating loads of Welsh Cakes (not me… I can’t stand them! haha)
Too many Welsh Cakes
for a bad week
I hope you find these as amusing as we do…
Til next time… Toodles
Getting half way through your first 10 weeks, things can start to feel a bit out of place and what better way to enter the second half than to completely blow it out of the water… Okay, so I was about to give a speech about scoring first thing in the second half of a football (or soccer) match but that may just bore everyone…
Right, to the point!
Like I said the other day I had to weigh in on Monday morning… the result?
I lost 3lbs!
That brings my not so trusty scales total loss down to 17lbs.
Big start… but wait! it gets better!
I need to start hitting my 10,000 step goal EVERYday! After talking to a friend, he decided when I went to visit we’d go on a big long walk and a little tour of the city. Yesterday I got to Stoke and we went on our little walk and 8 miles and 19,000 steps later we made it back to his. and we took a long walk back to the station this morning… Check this out…
2 days in and I’m just shy of 4 days worth of steps… My aim now is to continue this and hit my 10,000 everyday… even if it means walking on the spot Fitbit on wrist while watching some TV… I’m going to do it. More activity means more weight loss and walking is great for toning your muscles in your bum (which I am certainly feeling today!)
So that’s my great start to this week and may it continue cause I feel Awesome and I haven’t felt like this in a long time!
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
This post is a day early as I’m off to stoke in the morning to visit a friend. So instead of putting it off til Tuesday night/ Wednesday I’m doing it now.
So as I’ve had my big 5 week weigh in I’ve updated my weight on my Weightwatchers app my points have changed…
My daily allowance of points has dropped by 3, weeklies all stay the same. it’s 21 points less a week but that just means it’s 21 points I no longer need 🙂
My Fit points I have set to 50 per week but I may increase this as I’m setting myself a goal to actually hit my 70000 steps next week. (easy, right?)
I’m so excited for what’s to come in my weight loss journey.
Here’s to another week of challenges and pushing myself!
I thought it was time I sat down and set myself some goals… more than just my 5 weekly goals….
The thing to remember about goals is they are flexible. If you smash one make the next one a little harder, if you don’t quite reach it make the next one a little easier. Hitting goals and targets are what spurs us on to keep going, but if you make them too easy then it’s no longer a challenge and you feel like there is no need to keep pushing yourself.
That being set I have 3 goals…
- My end goal
- A recent goal (my 5 weekly weigh in)
- A goal a few months from now
So my Weight Targets are as follows;
- My Goal Weight is 150lbs (10st 10lbs)
I need to lose 179lbs (12st 12lbs) total from starting weight.
- My weigh in is April 15th. My goal is 12lbs, making my total loss so far 48lbs (2st)
- My next goal will be July 15th. Friday before my birthday (seemed like a good day to choose) I am hoping for a total loss of 60lbs (4st 4lbs) which leaves 44lbs to lose over the next 18 weeks. As this goal is far away I will move this goal post nearer the time if I feel it is necessary (that’s moving it further not closer)